Jewelry Classes, Workshops & Schools
Where will jewelry training take you?
Jewelry classes are a great way to improve your jewelry skills. When you train with a jewelry teacher, it is a great way to practice skills and get personalized feedback. You get to see new tools, techniques, and perspectives. Classes are also social environments. You meet other jewelry makers who are learning too!
To brush up on skills, consider a jewelry class or workshop. They are typically 10-24 hours of training over a weekend. The sessions may also be broken down into multiple classes that meet once or twice a week for a short period of time.
If you have time and money, then consider formal training and education. This typically consists of multiple weeks or months of training. It should lead to a certification as a jeweler.
Check out our suggestions for classes. Also, let us know if there any we should add to the list.
Jewelryosophy 360 Top Picks for Formal Jewelry School Training
- Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts, San Francisco, CA
- New Approach School For Jewelers, Franklin, TN
- The Gemological Institute of America, Carlsbad, CA
- Texas Institute of Jewelry Technology, Paris, TX
- California Institute of Jewelry Training , Carmichael, CA
Full List of Jewelry Schools, Workshops, and Classes
* Indicates Jewelry Classes & Workshops
**Indicates Formal Jewelry Education & Training