On today's show, we'll talk with Nancy LT Hamilton.
Nancy is a YouTube star, jewelry designer and instructor with an extensive background in various jewelry techniques including chasing and repousse, enameling, forging, and sawing.
In this episode, we talk about how to pitch your jewelry to galleries and create a digital portfolio, speaking through your art, and how to set prices.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast HeRE
SUBSCRIBE AND RATE:
Watch the Podcast Here
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Pitching jewelry to museums and galleries
- Negotiating commissions and fees for your jewelry
- Determining the perceived value of your jewelry
- The differences between handcrafted makers and artists
- Learning to speak through your art
- Creating a digital portfolio to advertise your jewelry to buyers
- Strategies for success in the jewelry making industry
- And so much more!