On today's show we'll talk with Alyssa Melignano of SixtyStax.
Alyssa started her first jewelry company, Rock Your Jewels, in college where she bought rings wholesale and sold at retail in places such as D.C., NY, and Maryland with the help of her sisters. Since then, she's launched her second jewelry business, Sixty Stax, by leveraging her work experience in sales.
In this show, we discuss her strategies for wholesaling, marketing through social media, and making a profit selling jewelry from Instagram. Most recently, she has re-branded her Instagram presence into a full-fledged jewelry brand called Sixty Stax.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Subscribe and Rate:
Watch the Podcast Here
In this episode we discuss:
- Who Alyssa Melignano is
- Her "why" for creating jewelry
- How she started her first jewelry business before finishing college
- Tips about selling wholesale jewelry at retail prices
- How she got started selling bracelets directly on Instagram
- Her Instagram strategies that have resulted in over 2,000 followers
- And much more!